CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Excel

For the whole third grading period, Information and Communication Technology (I.C.T.) students (classmates) and I had opened only Microsoft Excel for making Excel products and to be familiarized in it.
Making Excel products is not just so easy to do; not just because of it is unfamiliar screen but also to the shortage of time. We made the Grading sheets, poster and other Excel products and these are our outputs.
The very hard to make is the poster. I made it for three weeks and passed in the middle of the deadline. This software (excel) is not easy-to-learn but then, I did my very best. I thank god for giving me present of mind and confident. I thank also Mr. Erwin Bulabog and Mr. Sean Stanhill for teaching me how to do with Microsoft Excel.
This will be the unforgettable experience and I promised not to forget the lessons and steps.

0 comments: