CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My second Periodical Test

Last October 21, 2009, that's the time I'm suffered to answer our 2nd Periodical Test in T.L.E.III. I don't even imagine that I would answer it correctly but I'd tried my best just to fill the blanks. I had a feeling at that time that I would absolutely fail just because of that examination. Perhaps, by the end of this 2nd Grading Period, my parents will be scolded me if that really happens.
The test was a difficult one. I have just used my knowledge on spelling and giving the appropriate meaning of those abbreviated words.
On the next day, I proceed to my class on T.L.E. and felt nervous on my way to the room. I felt nervous because of thinking what I’ve got on that test that would affect my grades. BUT (there’s a big but) I saw my test paper having a score of 30 out of 40 items. My heart filled with joy and pleasure and saying YES, I made it.

1 comments:

``xxPRINCExx`` said...

as a friend, good. but as a classmate, very good! droppin by! :lol