CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 14, 2009

preparations when i go to school

1. I always wake up at 5:00 in the morning.
2. I do some exercise steps to sure that I fully awaken.
3. Then, I check my bag if there's something I forgot to bring.
4. I wash my face and take a bath.
5. I wear my school uniform.
6. Next,I eat my breakfast.
7. Of course,after eating my breakfast, I brush my teeth.
8. After that, I check my image in the mirror.
9. I put some hair gel to style my hair.
10. Finally, I ride a pot-pot(a small tricycle) and the fee for the ride is 5 pesos.

2 comments:

``xxPRINCExx`` said...

woah.) I feel strong air heading on my way. LOL. Nice One. Keep it up and God Bless. Take Care always and study hard to be on honor roll once again.
PRINCE JOHN

Unknown said...

Richie,
Your English is excellent and correct. I would like to see you challenge yourself more with complex sentences ad ideas. For example, instead of "I wash my face and take a bath," say "I wash my face and take a bath with a kabo (dipper), which is unique in the Philippines."
Again, good work on correct English.